Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sunset


I wanted to buy a new tripod today. But I was a slow coach and didn't have enough time. In the end, I went out to meet my darling for dinner. Nevertheless, I brought my small camera along just in case. I'm really lucky I guess. On the bus, I saw a perfect sky. Gosh, the clouds and the blue was so beautiful. I have to take a picture! Got down the bus and went up a block of flat to take photos of the great evening sky. Pity I didn't have my canon cam with me. Here's what I have to show.

2 Comments:

Anonymous alexandra said...

Neat capture! That's one amazing looking sky.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger J O H N N Y said...

Hi Koolente, the top left corner of the sky seems to be part of another time of the day. I'm surprised at its brightness.

Anyhow, still a nice shot. :)

Saturday, October 22, 2005 12:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home