Sunday, August 14, 2005

second-hand market


Here's a picture of a second-hand market near Rocher street. I believed the goods sold here have passed through many hands actually. Lots of things can be found, ranging from clothes, handphones, cameras, cds, bags, glasses, trophies, plugs etc. Anything you name it. The main reason I took this picture is because I was attracted by that lady scratching her feet. heh... But I didn't dare to aim my camera at her directly, so her role as the main subject was undermined.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sidney said...

Funny !

Sunday, August 14, 2005 8:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there. I came across your blog whilst surfing, as I have done many blogs before, and have made a few good friends this way. I’ve just been informed that if the people I contact would be good enough to click a link to my Wedding Photography site, it could actually help my search engine ratings. I’m NOT touting for business as obviously my Wedding Photography services are local, but if you’ve time to take a look, I would value your opinion on my site. If this post has upset you in any way, please accept my apologies and delete it. Take care!

Sunday, August 14, 2005 9:15:00 PM  
Blogger April said...

haha...lovely colourful pic! :)

Sunday, August 14, 2005 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home