Sunday, July 03, 2005

rustic Singapore


Can you believe that this picture was taken in Singapore? Well, not the mainland Singapore of course! I went down to Pulau Ubin today with Fang. [Pulau is a malay word for island, while Ubin is the name] This is the only remaining place where you can use the word "rustic". However, I can see that Pulau Ubin is slowly undergoing changes. I seriously hope that it won't end up like a concrete jungle. We need the natural green, not potted plants. Meanwhile, I shall preserve it's beauty in photographs here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Fang said...

Nice shot, but wld be better if the bike in foregrd wasn't "chop" off at the wheel. Er... where is this hse ah? How come I dun remember coming here leh, eh???

Monday, July 04, 2005 5:32:00 PM  
Blogger koolente said...

ahh.... yeah. It's quite near the main village, a side road.

Monday, July 04, 2005 5:36:00 PM  
Anonymous alexandra said...

How sad if the concrete jungle is slowly taking over I guess I wouldn't recognize anything, anymore, there in Singapore, it's been so long.

Monday, July 04, 2005 11:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home