Friday, July 01, 2005

father and sons


This is the first family-related photograph here. It's taken at the Jurong Bird Park. I was coming down from the panorail station when I saw this father and his two sons sitting by the pond. The two kids were very curious to find out more about the koi fishes. You only need to pay a few cents to buy the fish feed from the box by the pond. Gosh, those kois are really lucky and fat. erm.... do you think the contrast is too great? I'm a little disturbed by the bright areas...don't know how to make it better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous alexandra said...

I'm not an expert in PS Elements so I couldn't say how to correct the bright spots, but I still enjoyed the shot especially in the sepia tones, always adds a warm feeling to shots.

Maybe in my next life I can come back a a koi? ;-)

Friday, July 01, 2005 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger koolente said...

hmm... you believe in next life? I thought only some chinese believe it.

Saturday, July 02, 2005 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home