Tuesday, June 07, 2005

red parrot


How can I miss you, red parrot? Parrots are the first to greet visitors at the Bird Park. They are however, difficult to shoot too because they are super active. There's a blue one which I really like and wanted to shoot. It was very close to me too. However, the blue parrot seems to know that I want to take a picture of him and he tried to play a trick on me. Everytime my camera aimed at him, he walked away. And I ended up chasing him here and there. He didn't fly. Just walked up and down and finally hid himself behind a trunk. What a fool I was. hahaha....

2 Comments:

Anonymous alexandra said...

LOL! I had the same trouble at the zoo here, with Parrots, and they tell us they are just bird-brained. I don't think so, they're smart! ;-)

Love the capture.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 11:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Fang said...

Still, urs r better than my "drenched" parrots with raindrops trickling down their feathers, rite??

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 1:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home