Tuesday, March 29, 2005


This is my first try on street photography along Orchard Road. I think this picture would be better with more pedestrians. Nevertheless, I find the combination of colors appealing. [Note: I am new to html and webpage design. As a result, I have been having problems with this website. I can't add a title to this photo. And I can't edit this post. Somehow, this problem seems to occur with some photos only. i don't know why. am still trying to figure out. Yet, I'm so busy with work. It's hard to keep up. I overslept (again!) on the train, on my way home today. sigh......

1 Comments:

Anonymous G N Bassett said...

Street photography can be difficult, you have a good start. Check out http://thestreets.typepad.com/ for another look at this style.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 9:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home